Sachin Tendulkar's Inspirational Message to Youngsters



Cricket giant Sachin Tendulkar has conveyed beautiful message for Youngsters to not take shortcuts in life and not to cheat to avoid getting exposed in front of the world. He is known for his awesome batting skills. He became the first batsmen to complete 10,000 ODI runs in 259 innings.

He said “In my life I have learnt so many things, one thing which I possibly missed out, talking about discipline, concentration, focus, planning, execution, but above all I think there were number of occasions when I was not able to perform to my expectations”.

“I failed also, but sport and right team taught me to get back on my feet again and not find short cuts. There will be tough challenges along the way (but) don’t cheat (otherwise) you will get exposed in front of the whole world.”

Cricket icon has recently launched ‘Tendulkar Middlesex Global Academy DY Patil Sports Centre’ in Nerul along with Mumbai Cricket Association (MCA) President Vijay Patil and former England captain Mike Gatting.

He also recalled the contribution made by his brother Ajit and late Ramakant Achrekar, his coach.
"I started discussing cricket with my brother from day one of my career and even on the last day of my career when I was dismissed, we were still discussing how I got dismissed and what could I have done, knowing that I may not go out to bat again. So, his contribution is invaluable."

"The second person my coach Ramakant Achrekar Sir, I miss him today. He has played a huge role in my life in making me who I am today.

Sachin has passed the same message what his Dad has given to him to never take short cuts and try your best. Arjun has made his U-19 debut for India under Rawat in the youth Tests in Sri Lanka in 2018. When Sachin was asked if he advices his son on how to handle pressure, he said "He is passionate, and I have not forced him for anything. I never forced him to play cricket. He earlier used to play football, then he developed interest in chess and now he is playing cricket."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

India Vs Bangladesh U19 World Cup Scuffle by Young Cricketers

Things To Know About Captain Cool – MS Dhoni

Rohit Sharma Sees Potential in Shubman Gill